RAW Demo Reel 07 RAW Demo Reel 07

Hmmmm

Hmmm how come the quality is so poor, doesnt look like it was made on flash. Are you sure you made this?

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yes, of course I made this. The quality is bad because I had to export it as a movie file and reimport it, the filesize would have gotten insanely large had it all stayed as they were (not to mention impossible to put together). The quality of the video isn't THAT bad. Not great by any means, but bearable. And yes, the original cartoons WERE made in flash, you can check my other submissions to see that. Some of the clips are from unfinished projects of mine that will never see the light of day outside my hard drive in flash form, but the more recognizable ones (like the Siblings clips) are proof enough that I indeed made this. Sorry the quality bugged you.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Amazing 10/10

There is no question what so ever why this is number one. The animation is amazing its a shame its not longer but i can imagine how long this took alone, well done!

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Brilliant

I really enjoyed watching it i like your animation it shows great skill take pride in your work it is excellent

The Red Line The Red Line

Nice Idea

Its a nice idea and came out great one thing that really bugs me is the fact that you have a start to the red line but not an end

Animation Reel1 Animation Reel1

Nice

You can see how long it took you to make this becuase you have the old preloader XD ! Nice work looks like you put alot of effort in

All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!!

Nice

I remeber getting offerd to do some work for All NG Fads Die 4. Looking at this i wish i would have. Nice work

Radioactive24 responds:

That's a shame.

- Radioactive24

New Numa New Numa

Two Years Already

Woooow I cant belive its been Two Years since the original Numa Numa Dance. I remeber showing CoolGirlWoman and my friend Richard. I voted 5 for it EVERY DAY. It makes me realise that I have been on NG a long but it also makes me proud that I have been part of a changing time. It was mad the 1000s of videos on newgrounds and you tube and I witnessed it all. I dont come on newgrounds alot anymore but things like this really drag me online. So thanks Gary for the new video and good luck in the furtcher. I hope to see more videos in the futcher.

FOAMY: Tech-Support III : FOAMY: Tech-Support III :

NOOOOO

not as good as the other ones! To short! Didnt take long to make by the looks of things!

-Where's Bedn???- -Where's Bedn???-

omg perthetic

a while background pic of bedn how sad

slowz responds:

??? I dont understand! You need to go to school before you write a review! Silly waffle face!

(2006) Klay Valentines (2006) Klay Valentines

Not one one of ur best but still good

Hey you can do much better then this but its still good - DM