RAW Demo Reel 07 RAW Demo Reel 07

Hmmmm

Hmmm how come the quality is so poor, doesnt look like it was made on flash. Are you sure you made this?

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yes, of course I made this. The quality is bad because I had to export it as a movie file and reimport it, the filesize would have gotten insanely large had it all stayed as they were (not to mention impossible to put together). The quality of the video isn't THAT bad. Not great by any means, but bearable. And yes, the original cartoons WERE made in flash, you can check my other submissions to see that. Some of the clips are from unfinished projects of mine that will never see the light of day outside my hard drive in flash form, but the more recognizable ones (like the Siblings clips) are proof enough that I indeed made this. Sorry the quality bugged you.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Amazing 10/10

There is no question what so ever why this is number one. The animation is amazing its a shame its not longer but i can imagine how long this took alone, well done!

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Brilliant

I really enjoyed watching it i like your animation it shows great skill take pride in your work it is excellent

Stab Stab

Brilliant

Very impressive but one thing that is really frustrating is how an enemy can attack quicker than you or maby its just the way im playing :P anyway over all great game!

$wag $wag

Bug

Bug - Cant use lockpick with the chain on one of the houses

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

i love it!

I love the line "Welcome to Raw im your host Jim Ross along with Jerry The Hitman Lawlyer!" thats so funny! But when is the sequal comming out?